My guest for today’s interview is Maria Volovik, a person who loves to connect with other entrepreneurs and isn’t afraid to do so. For her, entrepreneurship was an option and not a choice.
About Maria Volovik
Maria Volovik is a lifestyle entrepreneur, co-founder of Ultimate Biz Builders and world traveler. You can learn more about her business by checking out the free online training series and action guide on a successful business.
Also, you can check out Ultimate Biz Builders on Facebook!
Her co-founder is none other than Alex Echols – check out my interview with him here (we talk about effective book marketing)
Maria has prepared a cool gift for you: “The Step-by-Step Formula Behind Every Successful Online Business” and you can access it for free here!
What You’ll Learn From Maria
To make it easier for you to find exactly the things that interest you the most, here’s a breakdown of the topics that I’ve covered with her. There’s a little something for everyone, I’m sure of it!
- 00:53 – her story
- 05:55 – her take on fears and her biggest fear
- 07:46 – how to overcome fear from her point of view
- 11:22 – how to set intentions in a right way
- 20:03 – what is the first step towards living a life of moral purpose
- 20:25 – what COURAGE means for her
- 22:34 – what a long-lasting and fulfilled life means for her
- 29:22 – her thoughts regarding the POWER to struggle
- 31:30 – her strategy for keeping a balanced life
The Questions That I’ve Asked Maria
NOTE: these were not the only questions of the interview, but the questions that started the conversation.
- What’s your story and why have you decided to go on your own path and become an entrepreneur?
- What was your biggest fear when you started on the entrepreneurship path?
- How did you overcome that fear? Any book that played an important role, online course, event or did you work with a coach?
- I saw you like to set intentions and you’re pretty good at letting them come to life. Can you walk us through the “right” way of setting intentions?
- You’ve created an amazing life for yourself, what would you say it’s the first step anyone can take towards living a life that is more on purpose?
- What’s a good strategy for keeping your life in balance?
- How do you deal with failure?
- What is Ultimate Biz Builders?
Key Lessons and Tweetables
- “Entrepreneurship was the only option for me”.
- “The right way is whatever works for you”.
- “Get clear, ask, let go and be grateful”. – Click To Tweet!
- “The long-lasting fulfillment is going to come from the inside and the inside comes from clarity of who you are as a person”.
- “If we have the power to choose to struggle, we also have the power to choose the opposite”.
1. Authenticity Is The New Sexy: free guide on taking advantage of the authenticity trend in business!
2. #CurePerfectionism: resources to help you overcome perfectionism and be in control of your business success.
I really hope this interview left you more determined to live a life of purpose and to always be mindful and conscious of taking care of yourself and being committed, firstly, to your own person.
My goal is for you to always get at least one big idea from these interviews.
I’d love to know what resonated with you the most (in a comment below).