Today’s guest, Calvin Wayman, is, clearly, a person that has something to say and will definitely blow your mind with his tips on Periscope and entrepreneurship.
He is the go-to guy for everything Periscope related and social media, but we also had a very long talk about how to overcome your fears, what does success means to him and everything you need to know to become a legendary entrepreneur.
About Calvin Wayman
Calvin Wayman is a social media entrepreneur. He’s a sought-after speaker, featured guest on business, entrepreneur and social media podcasts, contributor for Entrepreneur Magazine, and founder of Cobbes – a social media management company.
He is also the creator of the YouTube show “Millionaire Case Study“, where he is documenting his journey from zero to his first one million dollars as it’s happening.
Find Calvin on Periscope!
Get started with Periscope by joining Calvin’s “3 Day Challenge” that will help you overcome your shyness!
Want to become a Periscope PRO?
Check out Calvin’s premium Periscope course to learn all about becoming the next influencer. The course is packed with amazing value and you can get it by clicking here!!
What You’ll Learn From Calvin
To make it easier for you to find exactly the things that interest you the most, here’s a breakdown of the topic that I’ve covered with Calvin. There’s a little something for everyone, I’m sure of it!
- 1:00 – his story
- 5:25 – what does success mean for him
- 6:20 – biggest fears and doubts
- 7:26 – about perfectionism
- 10:10 – how to deal with fear
- 19:44 – his strategy on how to deal with fear
- 20:00 – freedom and the belief that good things will happen
- 25:28 – confidence
- 30:10 – everything about Periscope – when to go live, what to share, how long + a few advanced tips
- 43:22 – entrepreneurship
Favorite Youtube Videos
- The 4C’s of Successful Social Media with Calvin Wayman
- Periscope 101 — Explode Your Influence!
- Circumstances and True Success
The Questions That I’ve Asked Calvin
NOTE: these were not the only questions of the interview, but the questions that started the conversation.
Key Lessons and Tweetables
- “For me, success is when you set a goal or a dream and you’re just taking action on that dream, you’re being successful.” – Click to Tweet!
- “Find a greater fear to swallow the smaller fear, take action and check yourself and see how you are thinking about a situation and try to find a way to reframe it.”
- “Freedom happens when you find a way to take a shitty circumstance/situation and reframe it into something awesome.”
- “Such a needed thing as an entrepreneur. You need to have confidence at least to take the step and you need to have the courage to take a step.”
- “A rule for anything – offer and give away your best stuff for free and that’s going to make you rich.” – Click to Tweet!
I truly hope this interview left you more empowered to pursue your dreams and be a successful person.
My goal is for you to always get at least one big idea from these interviews.